In order to maintain the high level of professionalism for which we are renowned, we follow a set of strict terms and conditions, outlined below.
A deposit of the total daily rate is payable upon confirmation of your booking. The balance is payable upon completion of your South African safari. The deposit is non-refundable if the safari is cancelled within 3 months or less, prior to commencement of the safari.
All payments must be made in US currency – US traveller cheques, wire transfer or cash. No personal cheques will be accepted.
Once you have paid your deposit to secure your safari, we will need the following documentation via e-mail.
- Copy of your passport.
- A client contract form (Will be e-mailed to you).
Upon receiving the above documentation, Tinashe will send you an ‘Invitation to Hunt’ letter, which is needed at the airport to import your rifle(s) to South Africa.
Included in the Rates:
- Full Accommodation
- Daily laundry
- Daily housekeeping
- Full catering, including special requirements
- A cool box with refreshments for each hunting vehicle
- All soft drinks, hard liquor and bottled water
- Full time service of an experienced professional hunter, skinners, trekkers, caterers and camp staff
- Field preparations of trophies and delivery to taxidermy
- Pick up and drop off at airports closest to the hunting area.
NOT Included in Rates:
- Taxidermy processes and shipping charges
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff
- Personal expenses
- Video crew - Tinashe optionally assists in arranging a professional crew to video your hunt at your own additional expense
- Flights - All international flights and domestic flights and charters to and from hunting area are for your own account
- Hotel accommodation before and after the contracted safari period is excluded
- Trophy charges - as per price list, shot or wounded
- CITES Permit and license fee - as per price list
- Rifle hire - Wide variety of rifles can be hired at $50 per day, ammunition included
- Value added tax - 14 % in South Africa. This fee will be charged on all Accommodations as well as wounded animals. All trophies that are exported have no applicable vat charge
- Additional Car hire - Tinashe have a luxury SUV that can accommodate 5 people. If an additional vehicle has to be hired it will be charged to the client
- Area Transfer fee - Transfer between provinces in South Africa will be charged @ $600.00 per day, per vehicle. This includes full board
- Cost of Telephone – All telephone, fax, email and internet calls will be charged to the client
- Government fees applicable to Mozambique.
While Tinashe Outfitters takes the highest level of care to ensure your safety, any safari activity is potentially hazardous and it is essential that all lawful direction and advice of the safari operator be followed to limit any injuries or losses. Tinashe Outfitters accept no responsibility for death, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any persons before, during or after the safari, or for the loss, theft, or damage to property occurring during a visit to areas under our control, whether allegedly due to the neglect of any of our staff or agents, or arising from the use of any facility supplied or made available by us. Please arrange sufficient travel insurance prior to your hunting safari in South Africa.